It’s not all tinsel and snowflakes, folks. December on Hulu is shaping up to be quite critically acclaimed. From the full first season of the AMC hit Killing Eve to the classic that is The Wonder Years to the second season of the Hulu Original Marvel’s Runaways, there’s something for everyone this december.
The only probably is picking what to watch, right?
Here are the highlights of what you’ll find on Hulu in December:
- Killing Eve: Complete Season 1 (AMC) (12/1): Starring Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer, Killing Eve centers on two women: Eve (Oh) is a bored, whip-smart, pay-grade MI5 security officer whose desk-bound job doesn’t fulfill her fantasies of being a spy. Villanelle (Comer) is a mercurial, talented killer who clings to the luxuries her violent job affords her. Penned by Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag) and based on the novellas by Luke Jennings, Killing Eve will follow these two women, equally obsessed with each other, as they go head to head in an epic game of cat and mouse.
- The Wonder Years: Complete Series (ABC) (12/1): Set in the extraordinary years of the late ’60s, The Wonder Years looks back through the eyes of Kevin, the youngest of three children in the Arnold family, on the joys and tribulations of growing up in a typical suburban household.
- Into The Dark: Pooka!: Episode 3 Premiere (Hulu Original) (12/7): A struggling actor (Nyasha Hatendi) gets a holiday season job as a Christmas character in a plush suit to promote the hottest toy of the year, “Pooka.” At first it’s a fun and friendly distraction, but he slowly develops two personalities one when he’s in the suit, and one that’s outside it as Pooka slowly starts to take possession of him. This unconventional monster movie is directed by Academy Award nominated filmmaker Nacho Vigalondo, the visionary behind the acclaimed 2016 Kaiju film COLOSSAL.
- Into The Dark: New Year, New You: Episode 4 Premiere (Hulu Original) (12/28): In the era of “selfcare” mania, a group of millennial friends (Suki Waterhouse, Carly Chaikin, Melissa Bergland, Kirby Howell-Baptiste), gather for a girls’ night reunion on New Year’s Eve to reconnect and reminiscence. But as they begin to rehash old memoriesand revisit an old party game of “Never, Have I Ever,” gripes and secrets they’ve been harboring manifest in nefarious and surprising ways.
- Marvel’s Runaways: Complete Season 2 Premiere (Hulu Original) (12/21): The Runaways have left their homes (and evil parents) behind and now have to learn to live on their own. As they scavenge for food, search for shelter, and take care of one another, our kids begin to realize that, for better or worse, they’re stuck with each other. And it’s up to them to take down PRIDE once and for all.
What’s coming to Hulu on Dec. 1
Source : androidcentral